Lý thuyết về phần trạng từ các em đã nắm vững rồi đúng không, chúng ta cùng làm bài tập nhé:
Bài 1 Write the sentence and include the adverb. It should come in mid position or, if necessary, after the subject.
1. You’ll definitely pass the exam, but I wont, (probably)
2. The bus is a few minutes late, (usually)
3. But I do have a day off. (seldom)
4. We’re getting ready to go out. (just)
5. I’ve been checking all these figures, (carefully)
Bài 2 Complete the sentences, using one of the following adverbs
slowly easily here a bit tomorrow
clearly happily much a lot automatically
1. You must see the doctor _____
2. You didn’t write the address _____
3. The children played _____
4. The train travelled so _____
5. They won the game _____
6. The meeting was held _____
7. The machine switches itself off _____
8. We don’t go out _____
9. I play the piano _____
10. I watch TV _____
Bài 3 Choose the correct word.
1. I understand English quite (good/well).
2. We have to work (hard/hardly) for the exams.
3. I ran as (fast/fastly) as I could.
4. I haven’t seen the postman (late/lately).
5. He often gets up (early/earlily).
Bài 4 Look at each adjective (in bold type) and put in an adverb.
1. The fans were happy. ~ They were certainly smiling _____
2. They say snow is likely. ~ That’s right. I’ll _____ snow tomorrowmorning.
3. This isn’t going to be a long visit. I won’t stay _____
4. The rise in crime has been dramatic. Violent crime especially is rising _____
5. Jeans aren’t suitable for a wedding. ~ Well, I suppose I’ll have to be _____ dressed.
6. The balloon was high in the sky. It floated _____ above the countryside.
7. There are some lovely singers in the choir. ~ Yes, they sing absolutely _____ don’t they?
Bài 5 Write the second part of each sentence with one of these adverbs in mid position: finally, immediately, just, now, soon.
1. I’m feeling overworked, but I’ll be on holiday.
2. The photos must be here somewhere because I’ve been looking at them.
3. I’ve been thinking about the offer for a long time, and I’ve made up my mind.
4. My sister used to play tennis, but she spends all her time on the golf course.
5. I saw smoke coming from the building, so I rang the fire brigade.
Bài 6 Put in these words: after, afterwards, already, any longer, far, long, nolonger, still, yet. Some of the words have to be used more than once.
Richard : I’ve been here an hour, and I’m _____ waiting to see the doctor.
Adam : Well, you haven’t been waiting as _____ as some of the otherpatients.
Emma : Have you bought your ticket for the concert _____?
Alice : No, not _____
Emma : Well, don’t leave it too _____ They’re going pretty fast. Most ofthem have _____ been sold.
Mark : That nightclub we went to last year _____ exists. In fact thebuilding has been knocked down.
Phil : It’s only a few hours since I’ve been back, but I’ve _____ noticedquite a few changes _____ only a year away.
Leanne : I just can’t live in that awful place _____ It really gets on my nerves.
Paul : So you _____ haven’t solved all the problems with your flatmates.
Leanne : Not really. It’s OK having meals together. We’ve done that rightfrom the start. But we’re _____ having regular arguments aboutwho washes up _____ And anyway, I don’t like living so _____ from the city centre.
Bài 7 Combine the information in one sentence. Decide if the adverbial goes in mid position or end position.
1. Lucy: I buy a newspaper. Every day I get one.
2. Mark: I don’t go to the theatre. Well, I seldom go.
3. Adam: I’ve thought about emigrating. Often.
4. Kate: In the evening I cook a meal. Well, most evenings I do.
5. Alice: I won’t get married. That’ll never happen.
Các em kiểm tra bài mình vừa làm qua phần đáp án nhé:
- You’ll definitely pass the exam , but I probably won’t .
- The bus is usually a few minutes late .
- But I seldom do have a day off.
- We’re just getting ready to go out.
- I’ve been carefully cheking all these figures.
- A bit/ a lot
10. A lot / a bit
Bài 3 :
- I’ll soon he on holiday.
- I’ve just been looking at them.
- I’ve finally made up my mind.
- She now sends all her time on the golf course .
- I immediately rang the fire brigade .
- Still , long
- Yet, yet,long, already
- No longer , already, after
- Any longer , still, still, afterwards , far .
- Buys a news paper every day.
- Seldom goes to the theatre
- Has often thought about emigrating.
- Cooks a meal most evenings.
- Will never / won’t ever get married
- Bài tập tính từ (số 01)
- Khóa học 1 Giáo viên:
- THƯ VIỆN ĐỀ THI
- Danh từ (Nouns)- Sở hữu cách
- Đại từ ( Pronouns)
- Tính từ, trạng từ (Adjectives, Adverbs)
- So sánh (Comparison)
- Động từ (Verbs, Modal verbs, Auxiliary verbs, Participles)
- Thì của động từ ( Verb tenses)
- Động từ nguyên thể & Danh động từ (Gerunds and Infinitive)
- Giới từ (Prepositions)
- Cụm động từ ( Phrasal Verbs)
- Liên từ (Conjunctions)
- Mạo từ (Articles)
- Mệnh đề (Clauses)
- Mệnh đề tính ngữ (Relative clauses)
- Mệnh đề Danh từ (Noun Clauses)
- Câu (Sentences)
- Câu đảo ngữ ( Inversions)
- Câu hỏi (Questions and Question tags)
- Câu điều kiện (Conditional Sentences)
- Câu gián tiếp (Reported speech)
- Câu bị động (Passive voice)
- Câu nhấn mạnh (Emphasis)
- Câu suy đoán (Deduction)
- Câu điều ước - Thức giả định (Wish - If only - Subjunctive)
- Sự phù hợp giữa Chủ ngữ và Động từ ( S- V Agreement)
- Từ chỉ lượng ( Expression of quantity)
- Cấu tạo từ (Word formation)
- Ngữ âm - Trọng âm (Pronunciation and Stress)
- Các tình huống giao tiếp ( Communicative Situations)
- Các cấu trúc khác
- Từ vựng